Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 07-29-2022, 10:45 AM
Dude111 Dude111 is offline
Analogue is Awesome
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,735
I would say Gremlins is one of my favourite monster movies......
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 07-30-2022, 11:11 AM
walterbeers walterbeers is offline
Old TVs are better!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Omaha NE
Posts: 463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shain View Post
When I was a kid, a local TV station always had a Sat night (10:00PM) scarey movie.

There was a guy (Dr Sanguinary) that dresed up in a goolly (sp) costume, with his face painted white, and played all the scarey horror stuff they could find. Played all of those listed above, and about everything made.

One of the first I can remember (besides Frankestein) was "10,000 Leagues Under The Sea". (or something like that). I think it was a Jules Verne book??
It was a 50s movie that featured a 1800s style submarine and a under sea monster that tried to eat the sub. COOL factor all the way

One of the first I heard on HT 5 channel was Jurassik Park. Great audio !

I remember watching Dr Sanguinary. Was neat staying up late and watching those old horror movies. He was a hoot. I am in Omaha, NE, and we had either a Halolight Sylvania, or after than a 19 inch table top Zenith.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.