|
No concave picture anymore, and the HOT is at about 110 degrees. Sets been running for maybe 15-20 minutes...
Edit: Sets been running for maybe 30-45 minutes now and the temperature seems to be holding at around 120 degrees. Now i know that 122 degrees is 50 degrees celsuis, so that's only 33% of the HOT's maximum rating.
So far so good I'd say.
Edit 2: TV's been running for well over an hour and the temperature is still holding at around 120 degrees! I dare say it's FIXED!! I can even touch the HOT with my finger.
Edit 3: Put the back back on the TV and watched two DVD's on it. TV didn't give me a lick or trouble. Amazing how one bad 4.7 Jamicon lytic cap can cause the HOT to blow. I think, especally with my heatsink mod, that this new HOT will last a long time!
|