![]() |
|
#61
|
||||
|
||||
|
Moby Dick, the new version with Patrick Stewart, Eh, seemed over acted, but so did the originaol. It probably has to be overacted to get the emotions for the times right.
__________________
- Outlaw Main: 9090DB, Snell Type EIII's, Marantz 6100, TEAC PD-D2500 LR: Motorola tubes, EL84 outputs, , Dual 1019 TT, Sony CDP-CE105, Wharfedale Sapphire SP-89's and a 15" GV center in an infinite baffle Home Office: Sansui 6060, Sony CDP-C305, Original Advents |
|
#62
|
||||
|
||||
|
Control Room. It's a documentory about the Aljazeera network and their coverage of the Iraq war.
__________________
Ed |
|
#63
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wild Hogs
I can relate to a lot of what I saw, and it simply was funny, or perhaps simple and funny.
__________________
You Rang? R.I.P. little buddy! |
|
#64
|
||||
|
||||
|
Joyeux Noel (Merry Christmas) It's about the 1914 cease fire during WW1. Very good movie. After you watch the movie, watch it with the directors monologue.
__________________
_______________________________ All there is to life is beer and music.... Well, family too, but they are where the beer and music is. Work? That's just to get me to the weekend.... where the beer, music and family are. Like I said, those are the important things. |
|
#65
|
||||
|
||||
|
Godfather I & II
__________________
jason rotel | sonographe | sumiko | ortofon |cambridge audio | jolida | kimber | snell
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Loved that one. I watched it 4 times, listened to all 3 commentaries. Rare insider's look at the meeting of the media and the military along with all the Al-Jazeera stuff. |
|
#67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Stranger than Fiction -- completely under-rated movie, I can't think of a better one from last year that I saw.
|
|
#68
|
||||
|
||||
|
Went and saw Ghost Rider last night. Fun comic book movie.
I can't wait till "300" and "The Grindhouse" from Quentin Tarantino/Robert Rodriguez. |
|
#69
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Prestige...
...skip it. Before that I watched Stranger Than Fiction. Cute, with a great performance by Emma Thompson. |
|
#70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#71
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny.
Thoroughly enjoyable, mindless, raunchy riff on Heavy Metal |
|
#72
|
||||
|
||||
|
To Kill A Mockingbird (again)..One of my personal favorites.Recalibrated the gray scale on the old RP and wanted to see a good B&W film.The laserdisc version is absolutely stunning.
|
|
#73
|
||||
|
||||
|
Casino Royale
Loved it, the chase scene on the high rise construction site was great!
The opening title sequence was fantastic too. |
|
#74
|
|||
|
|||
|
I just saw 300, and that was one intense fighting movies. I thought it was a well executed movie with parts of it being true, and some of course not, but it was definately a cool movie.
|
|
#75
|
||||
|
||||
|
the machinist...good film
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|