![]() |
|
#46
|
|||
|
|||
|
LOL y'know there is a weird pleasure in watching a bad movie.
Oddly enough, I haven't even heard of most of the movies mentioned.
__________________
pete the bully Enjoy your vintage gear! |
|
#47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Worst movies ever made? Just like music, the downward spiral started in the 80's. Now everything is either a Biopic (How Original) or CGI Action that's like watching a video game. Fortunately there are so many great movies just like music to look out for. When the hell are they going to release "The List Of Adrian Messenger"?
|
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Adventures of Pluto Nash, Indian Summer, any "return of Brady Bunch" movies.
|
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
Against the tide...
Cabin Boy, I got it, watched it, and I gotta be honest, liked it! There were a couple of good laughs early on.
Yes, it got a bit slow. And I have no idea who the audience was supposed to be (it seemed dated with requisite early 90's cussing; not unlike the 1984 Star Trek IV). But Chris Elliot played an amusing spoiled brat rich-kid dandy character IMO. |
|
#50
|
||||
|
||||
|
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Say no more.
__________________
Marantz 2250 | Advent 5002's | Technics SL-P2 Technics SL-D20 | Teac R-888X | Panasonic TE96 |
| Audiokarma |
|
#51
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mission Impossible, by the time the movie got going it was too late. We went to a late night show, when we walked out we were all making excuses for it, until Tim, who "snuck"out of the house from his wife to watch it, Just came out and said "That Sucked".
We all kinda sat quiet for a second laughed and agreed. The rants began soon after.
__________________
Quad ESL-63 USA Monitors * Nordost SPM * MC275mkV * Magnan Vi xlr * C220 * Magnan Vi * 834P Deluxe * LP12/ Ittok VII & Lyra Skala * |
|
#52
|
||||
|
||||
|
My personal movie I HATE
is "Reno 9-1-1"
__________________
Quad ESL-63 USA Monitors * Nordost SPM * MC275mkV * Magnan Vi xlr * C220 * Magnan Vi * 834P Deluxe * LP12/ Ittok VII & Lyra Skala * |
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
|
Snakes on a Plane (2006)
This came on HBO last night and I thought I'd check out what all the pre-release Internet buzz was about. This film was so bad at times it was hilarious; unfortunately the laughs were few and far between and interspersed with groans and tedium. It was like watching one of the old Airport disaster flicks with cartoon CGI snakes! I laughed my a$$ off when the first girl was bit right on her breast/nipple. From there it just went downhill. This film is listed as action/adventure/thriller on IMDB but I think the writers may have been trying to write a comedic spoof of those old Airport movies and just completely missed the mark. If they weren't then I don't know what they were thinking - no way anyone involed in making this thing could have taken it seriously. How much did they have to pay Samuel L. Jackson to star in this dog? Martin |
|
#54
|
||||
|
||||
![]() Canicule (Dog Day) Definitely not for the fans of Lee Marvin
__________________
"My goal is to live the truly religious life, and express it in my music...My music is the spiritual expression of what I am - my faith, my knowledge, my being." - John Coltrane ![]() |
|
#55
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cannibal: The musical (no kidding)
Jesus Christ Vampire Slayer (also no kidding) on to movies not actually trying to be bad: Labyrinth Fletch - from a relatively good book Burgler - ditto Rambo - from an exceptionally good book CannonBall Run - all of them, see 'The Gumball Rally' instead Meet the Parents Trainspotting Ed Wood Casino Royale - the first one Lord of the Flies - the book was bad enough Judge Dredd Under Siege I understand that Jean-Claude VanDamme is taking acting lessons - from Steven Seagal |
| Audiokarma |
|
#56
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know I am setting myself up for flames but the absolute worst piece of sh*t movie ever forced on the human race is by far:
the 'Rocky Whorer Picture Show' If you never saw Chris Elliot on David Letterman or saw his short run sitcom 'Get A life' and did not appreciate his ridiculous brand of humor your not going to like 'Cabin Boy'. I like this kind of dumb, stupid humor I guess thats why I appreciate Beavis & Butthead, the Mackenzie Brothers 'Strange Brew', SCTV, Bizarre, etc.... |
|
#57
|
||||
|
||||
|
That stinkeroo "Waterworld" was way up there on the Gawdawful list, too.. WTF was it all about ? Another Kevin Costner masterbutory piece was that "Postman" movie...To be as good of an actor as he is, sometimes he gets his wires crossed on picking projects...
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
|
#58
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mission Impossible II
Cabin Fever Grease Can't Stop The Music |
|
#59
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
One of my all-time stinkers is Practical Magic with Nicole (I'm a goddess) Kidman and Sandra Bullock. You would think their looks alone could carry this movie but no. There is nothing redeeming about this movie so don't waste your time watching it.
__________________
Honorary AK E'Waver
|
|
#60
|
|||
|
|||
|
I saw a movie at least 20 years ago... do not know the name but it was a sci-fi about a female alien... it was so bad I blocked it out of my mind all except the ending song which was a blues rendition of "she's not there"
|
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|