![]() |
|
#46
|
||||
|
||||
|
I remember an article years ago where the polled a bunch of police officers and asked them which of the shows was closest to real life.
Adam 12 was the winner now for my favorite show. Sledgehammer! |
|
#47
|
||||
|
||||
|
Chips
|
|
#48
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Cap'n Kirk in blues with Heather Locklear as window dressing
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire |
|
#49
|
||||
|
||||
|
I always liked Berretta. Growing up in Chicago in the 70's 1/2 the population thought they were Huggy bear LOL
|
|
#50
|
|||
|
|||
|
How could we ever forget Policewoman with Angie Dickinson....
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#51
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Polk SDA SRS 1.2, Sunfire Signature 600~two, Carver C-16, Carver TX-11b, Marantz 6350Q TT, Teac V-707RX, Marantz 2325, Marantz 5220, Marantz HD-880, Kenwood KR-9600, Pioneer CS-99a, Sansui SP-X9000 |
|
#52
|
||||
|
||||
|
London UK: "Prime Suspect"
Oxford/Thames Valley UK: "Morse" Midwest USA: "Hill Street Blues" LA, CA: "Columbo" NY, NY: "Car 54, Where Are You?" |
|
#53
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Andre Braugher was electrifying as Frank Pembleton and I just cannot figure out why he isn't a top name in film. I can't recall seeing him in anything other than "Glory". Second to that, Police Story.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
![]() |
|
|