![]() |
|
#31
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was telling my girlfriend now that we qualify for senior discount (55+ at most theaters around here), we need to get into the whole "senior experience."
You know, talk throughout the movie. Ask for every plot point of the movie to be explained to us--LOUDLY! In general, just act like we were sitting on the couch in the living room without any consideration of the people around us. |
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
This one irks me.
Pursued Movie Character (PMC), is being chased by bad guy(s) who intend to rape/maim/molest/kill/dismember him/her. PMC manages to cold cock or otherwise incapacitate one of the pursuers who drops his loaded gun. PMC then continues to run, sometimes after hiding pursuer in utility closet after tying him up, and leaves loaded weapon behind. Farking moron. I'd have to believe that even the most anti-gun PMC would seriously reconsider their position on firearms, even temporarily, if one meant the difference between rape/maim/molest/kill/dismember.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
#33
|
||||
|
||||
|
Both goodguys & badguys....constantly checking to see if their guns are loaded!
...And, cocking their guns right AT the moment of danger! (just to display that "COOL" clicking sound!). Russ |
|
#34
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
The ratcheting sound a revolver cylinder makes when spun.....only in the movies. Cocked, hammer back, finger on the trigger, and running.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
#35
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Main: McIntosh MC2125, McIntosh C27, Ohm Acoustics Walsh 300's, AMC CD8b, Luxman K-373, Marantz 2110, Phillips N4504 w/dbx 222/200/NX40, SOTA Moonbeam w/Shure V15II/JICO-SAS Upstairs Mancave: Yaoin VK2100, Ohm Walsh F's, Luxman D-373, Sony ST-3950SD |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|