Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 01-02-2006, 07:15 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
"What would you do with a brain if you had one?"

This is a line that can be used just about everyday
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-11-2006, 02:09 PM
crexrun
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"your levity is good, it relieves the tension of death"




Terminator 3. There's WAY too many good movie lines. I won't get started. But here's a few more of my favorites.

"damn shame throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that"
Better off dead

"I got a good name for this car, Rusty!" -- "S**T'll buff out"
Joe dirt

Actually, Joe dirt is full of great ones, I love that movie, for some reason.

PULLOVER! PULLOVER! "No, it's a cardigan, thanks for asking"
Dumb and dumber

"Can you fly that thing? --"Not yet"
Matrix 1

Ok, I'll stop. Crexrun
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Mr Natural's Avatar
Mr Natural Mr Natural is offline
Malmborg in Plano
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: 2000 light years from home
Posts: 34
Lamy: "Dad, I was swimming in a rainbow with millions of babies... ...and they was naked... ...and then all of the sudden I turned into a perfect smile!"


"Ah, this is the worst lookin' hat I ever saw! I bet you buy a hat like this you get a free bowl of soup, huh?...Oh it looks good on you, though."


Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Taggart: Gol darnit Mr. Lamarr. You use your tongue prettier'n a twenty dollar whore.


Dr. Rumack: "Can you fly this plane and land it?"
Striker: "Surely you can't be serious."
Dr. Rumack: "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
__________________
Head-On - Apply it directly to the forehead
Head-On - Apply it directly to the forehead
Head-On - Apply it directly to the forehead
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Andyman's Avatar
Andyman Andyman is offline
Scroungus Stereophilus
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North of Detroit, East of Grumpy. West of Kegger
Posts: 261
"''scuse me while I whip this out"
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
"Shut up you faggot, I'm workin' for Mel Brooks !"-Slim Pickens, Blazing Saddles
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #36  
Old 01-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Jamison Jamison is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 23
No more yanky my wanky the donger need food!

Dong, where is my automobile? automobile?
__________________
" life is like a jar of jalopenas - you never know when its going to burn your ass"
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Jamison Jamison is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 23
The Blues Brothers, the swat team climbing the walls,,, HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT...

wHAT WAS THAT? WE JUST THREW A ROD! IS THAT SERIOUS? YUP

HOW MUCH FOR YOUR CHILDREN? I WANT TO BUY YOUR CHILDREN!
__________________
" life is like a jar of jalopenas - you never know when its going to burn your ass"
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Andyman's Avatar
Andyman Andyman is offline
Scroungus Stereophilus
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North of Detroit, East of Grumpy. West of Kegger
Posts: 261
"I hate Illinois Nazis"
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-12-2006, 08:20 AM
SPL db's Avatar
SPL db SPL db is offline
Vintage Audio Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 89
Elwood - It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses

Jake - Hit it!


Elwood - It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions,
cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas.
What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

Jake - Fix the cigarette lighter...

Scott
__________________
Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry.
Music without the idea is simply music.
Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor, man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb.

Last edited by SPL db; 01-12-2006 at 08:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-12-2006, 08:41 AM
piece-it pete's Avatar
piece-it pete piece-it pete is offline
What, me worry?
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 29
"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?"

and

"Touch that gun and I'll kill ya".

Pete
__________________
"If only these walls could talk. Then people would pay to see my amazing talking walls."

Homer Simpson
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #41  
Old 01-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Jamison Jamison is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toledo Ohio
Posts: 23
I can't believe it, they f*cking forgot my birthday. .Molly Ringwald Sixteen Candles.

Screws fall out all the time the worlds an imperfect place.... John Bender the Breakfast Club.

The one thing ive learned in all my years, Sometimes you just gotta say what the F*ck! and make your move, Risky Business...
am I an 80's generation dude or what
__________________
" life is like a jar of jalopenas - you never know when its going to burn your ass"
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-14-2006, 02:20 PM
Mike Bama's Avatar
Mike Bama Mike Bama is offline
More volume, please!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Heart of Dixie - Trussville, Alabama
Posts: 11
Apocalypse Now:
Lt. Colonel Kilgore:
We come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we put on the music.

Lt. Colonel Kilgore:
The smell.........you know that gasoline smell, all over the hill. It smells like..............VICTORY.


Chef:
Never get out of the boat.


The Wild Bunch
William Holden:

If they move........................................kill em.
__________________
I was takin' a trip out to LA,
toolin' along in my Chevrolet,
tokin' on a number and diggin' on the radio........

Charlie Daniels from Uneasy Rider

American by Birth, Southern by the Grace of God

Last edited by Mike Bama; 01-14-2006 at 04:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-30-2006, 02:31 AM
Icon's Avatar
Icon Icon is offline
User Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NMU (go you wildcats)
Posts: 27
5 best of all time all for TBL

the dude abides

it really tied the room together

obviously your not a golfer

i hate the f#$%ing eagles

shut the f#$% up donnie
__________________
go you wildcats
yay
i am a WOG mecha
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-30-2006, 03:36 AM
2DualsNotEnough's Avatar
2DualsNotEnough 2DualsNotEnough is offline
The Goodbye Look
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Posts: 308
"I'm on the narrow edge of a precipice,and even the slightest additional irritation will send me hurling into a gaping abyss,from which I doubt I would recover."-They All Laughed
__________________
Current System:Cambridge Audio 640 Azur v2/NAD pp-2/,Oppo DV-970HD dvd/cd/,Luxman T-12 Tuner,Technics SL-1200 Mk5/Grado Red,ADS L810.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-30-2006, 07:34 AM
Filmboydoug's Avatar
Filmboydoug Filmboydoug is offline
Nikko Freako
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Willamette Valley
Posts: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon
the dude abides

it really tied the room together

obviously your not a golfer

i hate the f#$%ing eagles

shut the f#$% up donnie
Yeah, well thats just like... your opinion man.

Jeff to Jesus the bowler
__________________
___________________

ACHOO!!
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.