Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-15-2005, 02:51 PM
koseltri's Avatar
koseltri koseltri is offline
Underfunded Tinkerer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Salem, OR USA
Posts: 13
My list

The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin
To the Manor Born
Are you Being Served
MPFC
Blackadder II, III, Forth
Keeping Up Appearances
As Time Goes By
Good Neighbours
May to December
Mr. Bean (I'm hot & cold on this one, I *love* the 'Horror Movie' segment)

I never got into Benny Hill (my mum is nuts for him), or The Young Ones, or Red Dwarf, and My Hero leaves me cold. As for BBC America, it doesn't interest me much, as I want to see shows that we never got to see back in the day: The Persuaders, Morecambe & Wise, The Sweeney, The Professionals, etc. with those last two, being a British car owner, I'd love to see 70's cop shows with Triumphs and MGs in chase sequences...
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-16-2005, 09:16 AM
holmesuser01's Avatar
holmesuser01 holmesuser01 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Asheville NC
Posts: 1,731
Worked for a PBS station back in the 70's-80's. Got to see Are You Being Served? direct off the satellite from PBS everyday. Laughed my head off on them, and got to know and love the charactors.

I love all the shows mentioned.

-------------

My Hero.

Its a strange odd show. Its starting to grow on me.

I just bought the AB FAB disc set. Wonderful.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Chad Hauris's Avatar
Chad Hauris Chad Hauris is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: West Texas
Posts: 2,085
I also used to work for a public radio/TV station and remember "Are You Being Served" and "As Time Goes By" well...I enjoyed them but haven't got around to seeing them recently. I think they are on BBC america, will have to program the satellite receiver to record them.
__________________
Chad Hauris
http://www.youtube.com/user/retrochad
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.