Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Celt's Avatar
Celt Celt is offline
Peanut Head
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Paragould, Arkansas
Posts: 1,746
I was in Ace Hardware the other day and the stock boy was putting up several VHF/UHF signal boosters on the pegboard. (He may have been just rearranging existing stock.) As I passed by I thought to myself, "Good luck with that."
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Richard D's Avatar
Richard D Richard D is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Miami FL.
Posts: 274
Ct-101

Quote:
Originally Posted by kx250rider View Post
Mine was "pried" from my hands when I found out I could get $550 for it on eBay ... Honestly the only reason mine went so high was that it was "new in box", and I couldn't justify keeping it. Probably the most desirable micro TV! I'll take aim at getting another one if my "flooded market" theory proves out.



Most all of the micro TVs have a mini-jack for external antenna. You can get an adaptor to go from an "F" cable connector to mini-jack. In fact, may of those TVs came with one in the accessory bag.

Charles
I imagine that the CT101's will be one of the most desirable sets for micro collectors even if we have to make our own RF*
*RF= Radio Flyer.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-21-2008, 09:28 PM
ChrisW6ATV's Avatar
ChrisW6ATV ChrisW6ATV is offline
Another CT-100 lives!
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hayward, Cal. USA
Posts: 3,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmuri View Post
Fortunately a good roundie cuts off the logo in the corner...
I never thought of that. You may have just given me a reason to start watching my CTC-16 for real, if I ever watch any SD programs.
__________________
Chris

Quote from another forum: "(Antique TV collecting) always seemed to me to be a fringe hobby that only weirdos did."
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-21-2008, 11:46 PM
wa2ise's Avatar
wa2ise wa2ise is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 3,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celt View Post
I was in Ace Hardware the other day and the stock boy was putting up several VHF/UHF signal boosters on the pegboard. As I passed by I thought to myself, "Good luck with that."
Those are just wide band RF amplifiers. They won't know nor care of the nature of the signal, be it digital or analog.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.