![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
good movie with great acting all around especially michael caine as his father.
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
SPOILER WARNING -
That scene where the crazy british people come running out of the woods and try to kill everyone in the car was done in one very long continuous take. Great camera work... The long shootout scene in the refugee camp reminds me of some areas of Atlanta, like Bankhead... strawberry cough?
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just got the email notification from Netflix that this movie will be here tomorrow. I missed it at the movie theater but it will be showing at the Duffinator HT tomorrow evening. I've heard lots of good things about this movie and I can't wait until tomorrow evening. All are welcome to stop by!
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Yamaha, Manley, ADS, McIntosh, Rega, B&O & Victor Talking Machine "...As worrying is interest paid on trouble, long before it's due..." - Steve Hackett - "Serpentine Song"
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Pfft!
__________________
Yamaha, Manley, ADS, McIntosh, Rega, B&O & Victor Talking Machine "...As worrying is interest paid on trouble, long before it's due..." - Steve Hackett - "Serpentine Song"
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
My local Blockbuster has 100 copies of "Happy Feet", most of which have been on the shelves since they came in and 10 copies of "Children of Men", always rented everyday since they arrived.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
![]() |
|
|