Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 09-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Dusty Chalk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmotor
Other than I didn't like the movie, I don't think I gave away the actual plot point I was alluding to. At least I didn't mean to.
I think you did. I direct your attention to your second paragraph, second sentence, towards the end.

Obviously, those of you who have not seen the film, should not reread anything.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-12-2006, 08:04 PM
soundmotor's Avatar
soundmotor soundmotor is offline
super modified
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Just off the shoulder of Orion
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk
I think you did. I direct your attention to your second paragraph, second sentence, towards the end.
Hmmm, not sure what you meant there.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-14-2006, 04:52 PM
thedelihaus's Avatar
thedelihaus thedelihaus is offline
See me,touch me,Thiel me
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boston Area, Massachusetts
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundmotor
Other than I didn't like the movie, I don't think I gave away the actual plot point I was alluding to. At least I didn't mean to. Believe me, I was as surprised as anyone when Ed Harris opened his shirt up & you could see the Wondebra underneath.
Yes, played that scene twice to see if it was for real. I always pictured Ed Harris to be a Victoria's Secret type of guy.

Maybe the WonderBra was more in charactor....


__________________
What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got, say, pitiful, portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper! Hear angels' trumpets and devils' trombones. You are invited!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-24-2007, 08:37 AM
reggaenaut reggaenaut is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 161
An excellent film.
__________________
Blind tests reveal audio truths.
IF you ride like lightening, you will crash like thunder ~ BIG YOUTH

Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.