Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-30-2006, 07:48 PM
BULLWINKLE's Avatar
BULLWINKLE BULLWINKLE is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Garden of the Gods, Colorado
Posts: 27
Inconvenient truth

Recently went to this movie and I think it is a very thought provoking documentary. I highly recomend all of you see it. I will change the way I think and live my life.
__________________
Thorens TD 150, Rega 250, Shure V15 IV, JICO SAS, Marantz 2285B, Vandersteen Model 4's, Adcom GFA 555 x 2
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.