Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 05-18-2006, 09:34 AM
spkrman57's Avatar
spkrman57 spkrman57 is offline
wrongsideofthetracks
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Columbus. Ohio
Posts: 30
Wonder what will happen to the JBL's??? I think they are model 4311's, Someone on the audioheritage forum identified them once and I forgot where that thread is.

Ron
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-18-2006, 09:53 AM
Donkey! Donkey! is offline
AK member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 21
Nope!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-18-2006, 07:07 PM
kcollins4's Avatar
kcollins4 kcollins4 is offline
Rocking KC
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The 3rd Coast
Posts: 72
OK, the final show is tonight, um, I think
__________________
Kevin
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Celt's Avatar
Celt Celt is offline
Peanut Head
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Paragould, Arkansas
Posts: 1,746
Yep..am watching it as I type...
__________________

Let me live in the house beside the road and be a friend to man.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-18-2006, 08:06 PM
Donkey! Donkey! is offline
AK member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 21
I grew up with this show. I can't believe it's over.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #21  
Old 05-18-2006, 08:42 PM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
We had our nightly deluge/thunderboomer when the 1st show started, knocked out power & cable, missed about half of it. NEVER fails-something you REALLY wanna watch comes on, the power and/or cable will go kerflooey.
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-18-2006, 09:03 PM
kcollins4's Avatar
kcollins4 kcollins4 is offline
Rocking KC
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The 3rd Coast
Posts: 72
Glad to see Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher came back for the final show. Looks like Donna and Eric finally got back together
__________________
Kevin
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-19-2006, 02:18 AM
e2e4c7c5's Avatar
e2e4c7c5 e2e4c7c5 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G
I always had a thing for Laura Prepon...Tall, redheaded, voluptuous, sleepy-eyed....

I completely understand, she's HOT!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-19-2006, 06:35 AM
SPL db's Avatar
SPL db SPL db is offline
Vintage Audio Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 89
Did anyone record the final episode?

I was out of town and missed it!

Scott
__________________
Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry.
Music without the idea is simply music.
Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor, man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.