![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm still amazed they were able to get that name past the censors back in those days. I mean, is'nt it obvious? Russ |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jane Seymour and Daniella Bianchi (From Russia With Love).
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
lets see, theres domino from thunderball, ursula andress, oh and that hot blond in"from russia with love" shes a hottie
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
It's Miriam D'Abo, and she is (was) a hottie. Barbara Bach looked fine as well.
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
jaws was pretty, wasn't she?
__________________
A stereo can work and it can play. SOTA Sapphire, Lustre arm, AKG mc Yamaha C85 , C1 Carver TX-11a Kenwood L-07MmkII , Yamaha B1 + UC1 DCM Time Windows ADS 200 IMF TLS80 Revox B77 Nak 680 pioneer CLD97 |
| Audiokarma |
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
What, no votes yet for Grace Jones?
Either treat her right ![]() ![]() Or else take a trip off Zorin's blimp ![]()
__________________
Technics SL-D2, Pioneer SA-7500, Mitsubishi M-A4370, Rotel RB870 Power Amplifer, NHT Model II Speakers, Grado SR60. Last edited by rulerboyz; 02-25-2006 at 01:55 PM. |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
dew. |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
![]() dew. |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
I loved the way Connery said it, too-"Pooshie"....<grin>-Sandy G.
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
| Audiokarma |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
How bout Bond women that made your hogs go limp. Barbara Carrera and Maude Adams.
__________________
Acurus A250, RL-11, JVC XL-1050, Ohm Walsh 2 |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
She wasnt a BOND girl, so to say ...but I liked Jaws' girlfriend...'Dolly'....played by Balnche Ravalec
Loose the pigtails...the the quirky makeup...and you got a contender!!!!nice boobs to boot!!!
__________________
Gary in Texas |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anja Amassova & Xenia Onatopp
Barbara Bach Famke Janssen (best Bond psychobitch eVaR!)
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time. |
|
#29
|
|||
|
|||
|
Kim Basinger in Never Say Never Again.
|
![]() |
|
|