![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
My college girlfriend (15 years ago) was a very hot, bi-sexual, feminine woman. It was not uncommon for me to catch her drunk and in bed with other women. I would not have minded so much except she liked heavy-set goth girls and butchy field hockey players
![]() I never could get her to hit on petite red-heads or lip-stick lesbians ![]() Oh, but alas, she did teach me some very important and useful skills
__________________
Main rig McIntosh MC2105 amp; Mcintosh MX-110Z preamp; Bozak Concert Grands; Systemdek IIX with Dynavector 10X4 MKII; Denon DVD-2910 CD/SACD/DVD-A/HDCD player; Roku Soundbridge M2000 into a Musical Fidelity X-DAC V.3 |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have direct tv, so now what channel do I need to add now
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Funny how a show originally made for woman has a 70% male audience!!
Regards Mike |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thing is , a lesbian and a stait guy have something in common, they can ride around together looking for a little possy.
|
![]() |
|
|