![]() |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Haven't seen the movie but I think they should have done another sequel not a remake.
__________________
Le Carver HR-895 Thorens TD-145 with AT3600 Nakamichi DR-2 Sony CDP-CX355 Pioneer PDR-609 Advent The Smaller Advent - stacked |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
"If evil exists, it's a pair of train tracks, And the Devil is a railroad car." -Josh Ritter- |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for jumping on the grenade for us Fast Eddie. We appreciate your sacrifice.
__________________
Technics SL-D2, Pioneer SA-7500, Mitsubishi M-A4370, Rotel RB870 Power Amplifer, NHT Model II Speakers, Grado SR60. |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looked at the trailer on apple.com. I was embarrassed for Steve martin.
__________________
___________________ ACHOO!!
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's Ugly
Don't even bother. Saw it yesterday and it's very bad. I had a free pass and would have been po'd if I had paid. Less than one hour and 15 min. too.
__________________
Fishstink |
| Audiokarma |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
There were maybe two funny bits. More potty humor than I needed with my kid. They ruined the end. Spoiler here, so if you're going to see it, don't read on. He actually solves the mystery! No, he doesn't bumble into the answer, he figures it out! That's just wrong! You just spent an hour showing me beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's an idiot! Now all of a sudden he's a genius? I hate that!
__________________
The jet pilots wailed |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
i was thinking of this one
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130 but your right i did mess up, it seems the one that is not in there is return of the pink panther not reveng that is not in the box set sorry about that
__________________
go you wildcats yay i am a WOG mecha |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
Peter Sellers is Clouseau,period.Whether or not his "Pink Panther" movies will go down as classics,I'm of the belief that his character cannot be duplicated.
I'm constantly reminded of this statement when I see trailers for remakes and pathetic sequels.Just because you can,doesn't mean you should... No wonder the Hollywood film industry is having problems.. |
|
#25
|
|||
|
|||
|
Heres a good article on the decline of Steve Martin's career
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11225934/ Maybe Bill Murray & Steve should just give up on comedy, anybody see "The Man who wasn't there?" "most of my friends didnt know that the pink panther movie was not an orginal some peoples parents dont share anything with there kids i guess" Ain't that the truth, I used to work with a lot of people just a few yrs younger than me and couldn't believe some of the stuff they DIDN'T know. The culture's all about the here & now which can be a good thing but you have to have an appreciation of history, sheesh Last edited by donoghue; 02-20-2006 at 06:06 AM. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints... |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah...Imagine "Being There' or "Dr. Strangelove" being released today...Prolly not 1 person in 10 would get either one of those movies. Excepting AKers, of course...<grin>-Sandy G.
__________________
Benevolent Despot |
![]() |
|
|