![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
As good as it gets:
"Carol the waitress, meet Simon the fag." Cool Runnings: "You could be on a wheaties box!" Nick Romano -- Knock On Any Door "Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse." Full Metal Jacket "This is my rifle, this is my gun This is for fighting, this is for fun" The Shining "Hereeees Johnny!" The Sixth Sense "I see dead people" and more reccently... Fun with Dick and Jane (go see it!!!) "Ola!" "Where are you going with the television????" |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh Fernando, your mother ate my dog! - Dead Alive AKA Braindead
It's better when heard in context, Mom sitting there with a Dogs tail hanging out of her mouth.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
__________________
tonif ![]() The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch. Michael Friedman |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."
When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."
__________________
___________________ ACHOO!!
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
DeNiro, Scarface, "Say hello to my little friend."
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well we are back in the car again.First Jurassic Park.
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's not a knife... now THAT'S a knife!
Crocodile Dundee What did you do last week? We didn't do nothing! Now, if someone asks you that same question next week, you could tell them "We didn't do nothing", or, you could tell them that we helped some maniac storm a fortress! Crocodile Dundee II Scott
__________________
Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry.
Music without the idea is simply music. Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor, man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb. |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
"It's all ball bearings" Chevy Chase, Fletch
|
|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms" --Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales
|
|
#25
|
|||
|
|||
|
"Badges, we dont need no stinking badges".
"You're short on ears and long on mouth". Last edited by dingus; 01-01-2006 at 08:45 PM. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#26
|
|||
|
|||
|
"It's only an island if you look at it from the water".
|
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Charles Bronson
Death Wish 2 Corners a punk and sees he has a cross around his neck. Bronson: So you beleive in Jesus. Punk: Yes-yes I do. Bronson: Well you're gonna meet him ...(bang) |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't answer the phone. I get the feeling whenever I do that there will be someone on the other end. ~Fred Couples
Janie's a pretty typical teenager - angry, insecure, confused. I wish I could tell her that's all going to pass, but I don't want to lie to her. ~Alan Ball, American Beauty, 1999 Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!!-- Animal House Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.-- Bill Cosby MY FAVORITE Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.-- Marion Barry Last edited by elroymcgee; 01-02-2006 at 10:24 AM. |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
"I want more life, f##ker." Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner shortly before he presses Bill Gates, er, I mean Tyrell's eyes into his skull. Happy times.
dew. |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
From Blazing saddles:
Taggart: Does anybody got a dime? Cowboys: [Murmuring] Taggart: Somebody's got to go back and get a s##tload of dimes. Apparantly I have an attraction to lots of swearing. dew. |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|