Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 12-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Thumpy's Avatar
Thumpy Thumpy is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Denver
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by OvenMaster
Uh oh. I made a copy of Catwoman because I've been a fan since Batman Returns. I've yet to watch it. Should I just make it into a coaster?
Tom
Well, put it this way: I saw "Catwoman" as an in-flight movie and I was still tempted to get up and walk out on it!

There were only two remotely good things about that movie: 1) Halle Berry fills the Catwoman outfit nicely. 2) The ending. The ending itself wasn't any good, but the fact that the movie was finally over was great.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-12-2005, 05:29 AM
markthefixer's Avatar
markthefixer markthefixer is offline
Tooluser
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bensenville,Illinois
Posts: 120
From what I've read here, I expect aeon flux out of the theaters and on dvd very soon.
__________________

Nothing is ever completely fool proof, because fools are so ingenious.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-12-2005, 06:35 PM
cubdog cubdog is offline
banging through drywall
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Oregon IL.
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumpy
Well, put it this way: I saw "Catwoman" as an in-flight movie and I was still tempted to get up and walk out on it!

There were only two remotely good things about that movie: 1) Halle Berry fills the Catwoman outfit nicely. 2) The ending. The ending itself wasn't any good, but the fact that the movie was finally over was great.
Too funny! And I couldn't agree more.

cubdog
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.