![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I hope she is happy now and will give you excellent quality for along time
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
So after resoldering the board conenctions, cleaning the crt pins, the cathodes took a bit of running at normal voltages to recover?
![]() jr |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's as good a explanation as any.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have to remember that one. Thanks.
__________________
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
A question for Zeno
Zeno, you being the resident Sony guru, lemme pick your brain a bit. The jug in this Wega KV-20FV12 is starting to get a little soft again. Before I think about pulling the back again, is there a heater series resistor? I can't find a schematic anywhere showing the CRT area. Presumably the resistor would be on the CRT socket board.
I know some other brands had 'em. Having retired from the repair trade in 1986, I'm not overly knowlegable on newer stuff. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Brian USN RET 22YRS (Avionics/Cal) CET-Consumer Repair and Avionics ('88) "Capacitor Cosmetologist since '79" When fuses go to work, they quit! |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wow, thanks. May be able to milk the old jug a while longer now.
|
![]() |
|
|