![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's a good sign when there's a raster. Check the ion trap and focus coil/ or magnet.
Ed |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
There's a restored one on eBay now, it's missing it's knobs but looks like it works well.
Lookds like it's playing Detour http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-TV-S...wAAOSwiLdV78PQ |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks guys, its a nicer cabinet than mine, not sure its worth what they are asking though. I must say, that's the only other one I've seen. missing knobs too. hmmm....
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello, sorry to rehash an old thread like this but I recently acquired this same exact TV except mine is missing its back cover, and its power/volume knob and its channel knobs, and the channel marker escutcheon.
I was wondering how you went about fixing up your tv which appears to be in about the same condition as mine is in. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
No, you didn't. You acquired one of the same model. 😉
. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Finding a TV's missing channel marker escutcheon is about as likely as a needle in a haystack. More likely that you'll run across someone with another complete or parts set, possibly the Meck model listed above. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Tom C. Zenith: The quality stays in EVEN after the name falls off! What I want. --> http://www.videokarma.org/showpost.p...62&postcount=4 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|