Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 06-15-2010, 06:58 AM
DaveWM DaveWM is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 5,607
it was odd, it would shake badly esp the top half like a bad oscillation, then loose horz and vert sync, then clear up a bit and be ok. sorta like tearing (which is why I was looking at agc) but ownly sorta, and all the time the actual pic was clean, like the sync pulse was getting clipped. I even switched out the converter box to another tv (I have a AB switch) and it was fine on that tv.

I never did put it on the tv analyst since it cleared up, but that was the next thing try.

oh well at least it gone, just a unsolved puzzle.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.