Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-01-2004, 08:23 PM
heathkit tv
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
As I told Mr. WIse in a PM............I urge him to forward the letter with the virus that I supposedly sent him to Yahoo (my mail ISP) for them to investigate and to prove my innocence to him once and for all.

He cries about my pissing him off, you know pisses ME off? His falsely accusing me of something I haven't done. Keep it up pal and I'll see what if anything I can do to pursue you for libel and slander. IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

Someone else's computer sent you a virus and spoofed (forged) my addy. How many times and how many ways is this going to have to be drummed into your head until your understand and believe it. If my arms could reach, I'd love to pound some sense into you.

Anthony
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-01-2004, 09:13 PM
rca2000's Avatar
rca2000 rca2000 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: cincinnati,ohio
Posts: 2,090
I am going to do this publicly ,so there is no misunderstadnings

I have already sent a PM of apology to Wiseguy. I DID NOT mean any ill intent when i posted about the G2000 in wisconson, I was just commenting on the fact that whoever owned it did in fact make fun of me and some others for not thinking it was worth more. And Someone did virus me, several times with the sbcglobal address. I was told that this was from the name I posted previously(I have agreed not to post it again). I did NOT realize that this name was in fact someone who is a regular poster here, I thought It was someone connected with the 2000, who just posted at that time, and then departed. I made a bad and mistake and I apologize to Wiseguy, Kam, and all others who I may have offended. I have never posted anything to purposefully offend anyone(though I did voice my opinion over the "Benny Hill" fiasco the other day), even when I have been offended by some others, accused of things I had not done,such as flirting with their girlfriends, and so on.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.