![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
There are a few HBO series I really enjoyed, both drama and comedy:
Dream On The Larry Sanders Show Curb Your Enthusiasm Flight of the Conchords Eastbound and Down The Sopranos Six Feet Under The Wire
__________________
Integra DTM-5.3 & DPS-5.3, Moto DCT6416, Vizio VO47LF, Marantz Model 26, Marantz 6350 w/ Shure M95ED, Marantz CDR310, Def Tech BP7006's |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
WKRP
Combat! Baa Baa Black Sheep Mary Tyler Moore Carol Burnett Early Seasons of Night Court Twilight Zone Hogan's Heroes Newhart and The Bob Newhart Show |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
x 1000
__________________
All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man.~ Thoreau |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Deadwood is probably my favorite HBO Show. I was disappointed it kind of ended without any notice.
__________________
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
The Avengers The Saint The Adventures of Brisco County Jr Wild Wild West Hawaii 5-0
__________________
Marantz 2245 Rcvr Marantz 6110/AT120E TT Pioneer PL-7/AT130E TT Dynaco A-25 Spkr - Sansui SP-2000 Spkr Realistic Mach One Spkr Cerwin Vega SW12-B Sub :music: |
| Audiokarma |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here are a few more good ones:
Freaks and Geeks Six Feet Under I Love Lucy Strangers with Candy
__________________
Harman Kardon Citaton I preamp, Marantz 8b amp, Klipschorns speakers, Thorens TD 124 turntable, and piles of other gear..... |
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Forgot to add...
Get Smart Scott
__________________
Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry.
Music without the idea is simply music. Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor, man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb. |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
That 70’s Show
MASH All incarnations of Star Trek South Park
__________________
Bell Sound Labs: Bell 6060 "Carrilon", H/K TU610 Tuner, Fostex FE103E's (Folded Horn) Technics Sl-3200 TT, Velodyne CT-100, Infinity RSe. |
|
#24
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Sopranos
Deadwood Larry Sanders Mary Tyler Moore Bob Newhart Seinfeld The World at War Victory at Sea Lonesome Dove Crime Story Ken Burns - Civil War, Jazz, Baseball, and The War - if that counts? and a guilty pleasure (because at the time it was Friday nights and the kids were out): Dallas
__________________
MCD205 MR85 C46 MC402 a/d/s L-980's (Denon DP52F TT w/SignetTK10-ML) Last edited by Hepcat; 04-27-2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Forgot one |
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
I still get a hearty laugh out of watching Sanford and Son.
__________________
|
| Audiokarma |
|
#26
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe it's because I have kids, but "The Cosby Show" was top notch television all around.
Bill doesn't get nearly enough credit for the fine work he's done. He really deserves a statue somewhere.
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
BSG, the new one.
|
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hawaii 5 0
Cheers Bonanza Kung Fu Magnum PI M.A.S.H. Gunsmoke So many more
__________________
Sansui 8080db G-9000DB AR3's x 2 AR5 x 2 Infinity 2000a 5000 1000a Sony X7ESD Klipsch LaScala Pioneer SX-1010 SXD7000 |
|
#29
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, actually I could ad The Colbert Report.
__________________
" All I know, Is That I Know Nothing"..... Mono: Fisher 500 mono rec. w/EVRegency III, Stereo: Technics SP-10 TT, McIntosh MR-55, Pilot SA-232, JBL L-96, Pilot SA-210 pre. In reserve: EV12trxb, EV15trx |
|
#30
|
||||
|
||||
|
Of what I've seen:
Seinfeld New Battlestar Galactica Star Trek: TNG Arrested Development MASH South Park The Daily Show Colbert 30 Rock Late Night with Conan Obrien (Hope he's as good on the new Tonight Show!) |
| Audiokarma |
![]() |
|
|