Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 07-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Luckyman's Avatar
Luckyman Luckyman is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio-ed View Post
To serve man is coming up this afternoon.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-09-2008, 05:02 AM
jonman jonman is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: michigan
Posts: 67
I always look forward the the one with Billy Mummy. "You're a bad a man, you're a very Bad man." I'm gonna wish you to the corn patch.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-09-2008, 08:00 AM
ablethevoice's Avatar
ablethevoice ablethevoice is offline
boatanchors rule!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NW FloridHell panhandle. Ivan and Dennis survivor.
Posts: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonman View Post
I always look forward the the one with Billy Mummy. "You're a bad a man, you're a very Bad man." I'm gonna wish you to the corn patch.
Ever read Jerome Bixby's original story? Goes by the same title ("It's A Good Life"). It can be found in the Science Fiction Hall Of Fame Vol 1 (edited by Robert Silverburg). That book was long out of print, but was recently re-released after many years of only being able to find it used. I got a new copy from Amazon for 14 bucks. Should be on the shelves of most of the Big Box bookstores by now.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-09-2008, 08:04 AM
jonman jonman is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: michigan
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by ablethevoice View Post
Ever read Jerome Bixby's original story? Goes by the same title ("It's A Good Life"). It can be found in the Science Fiction Hall Of Fame Vol 1 (edited by Robert Silverburg). That book was long out of print, but was recently re-released after many years of only being able to find it used. I got a new copy from Amazon for 14 bucks. Should be on the shelves of most of the Big Box bookstores by now.


Thanks for the heads up. I will look it up
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.