Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 05-16-2007, 01:57 AM
onepixel's Avatar
onepixel onepixel is offline
.
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffinator
I'm a closet Martha Stewart Fan. I think she's hot. Plus she's the most successful convict in history.
lol...I think your secret about Martha has been out for awhile.

Lisa did a pretty good job but her acting skills kinda got her carried away. It was pretty funny. I only saw a couple peeks of my wife in the front row. But just about all those flowers in the show Janice made.

Now I get to do the edits and fix the typos on the site.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-16-2007, 06:44 AM
SPL db's Avatar
SPL db SPL db is offline
Vintage Audio Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 89
Congrats to you and yours Carl! Sounds like quite a well deserved honor for your wife and sister-in-law!

Scott
__________________
Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry.
Music without the idea is simply music.
Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor, man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Holst's Avatar
Holst Holst is offline
<Mahler and Me
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: S Crow Wing Co. Minnesota
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffinator
I'm a closet Martha Stewart Fan. I think she's hot. Plus she's the most successful convict in history.
She can make a festive holiday centerpiece out of a switchblade and a pack of Lucky's.
__________________
Main: McIntosh MC2125, McIntosh C27, Ohm Acoustics Walsh 300's, AMC CD8b, Luxman K-373, Marantz 2110, Phillips N4504 w/dbx 222/200/NX40, SOTA Moonbeam w/Shure V15II/JICO-SAS
Upstairs Mancave: Yaoin VK2100, Ohm Walsh F's, Luxman D-373, Sony ST-3950SD
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.