![]() |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thursday: The Departed I liked it but the ending was, umm... a bit odd.
Friday: 1. Rock Around The Clock, another Rocksploitation film from 1956 with Alan Freed. Great fun although it's impossible to hear the Bill Haley song and not think of Happy Days, in fact there is a montage in the film that must have been the inspiration for the Happy Days opening. 2. Angels In The Outfield. 1951 This one has a great shot of a large Zenith Porthole TV set ![]() Also on this disc was a comedy short "Donkey Baseball" and aTom & Jerry cartoon "Jerry and the Goldfish" Last edited by Eric H; 02-17-2007 at 02:16 PM. |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Watching Dumb&Dumber tonite on the Vintage Home Theartr system.
__________________
Setton RS-440 Setton BS-5500 Cambridge Audio Azur 540D JBL L-80T |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Eric, I LOVE your old TV website. Takes me back 50 years.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Let's see
Seven Hell Boy Kill Bill, etc.. I have so many. I'll go rent a movie. Then I lie to my PC program when It asks is this a borrowed or rented DVD. I feel alittle miffed lying to a PC.
__________________
I'm the one that's got to die, when it's time for me to die. |
| Audiokarma |
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Flags of Our Fathers -
The Devil Wears Prada -
__________________
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dumb and Dumber---just saw this and I really like it. Love the trick on the cop
![]() ![]()
__________________
Setton RS-440 Setton BS-5500 Cambridge Audio Azur 540D JBL L-80T |
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitarfest on DVD-A in Surround CRANKED IT UP.
|
![]() |
|
|