Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #196  
Old 12-02-2008, 07:55 PM
harleyfatboy's Avatar
harleyfatboy harleyfatboy is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Middletown, Delaware
Posts: 1
The original "Zombie" movie. Takes place in NYC and then some Island...I saw it as a teenager and I had to walk home like at 1am by myself after seeing it. I thought for sure those damn zombies were going to come out of the woods and get me....Now I love these gore movies...
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 12-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Mmike's Avatar
Mmike Mmike is offline
Analog Addiction
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Big Bend Florida
Posts: 14
My Scariest movie ever seen was my 1st wedding movie YIKES!
-Mike
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 12-05-2008, 12:52 PM
drbacklash's Avatar
drbacklash drbacklash is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shallotte, NC
Posts: 1
"Deep Throat". Stayed shriveled for a week.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.