Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Reel 2 Reel's Avatar
Reel 2 Reel Reel 2 Reel is offline
Mad Dog Junkie
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Rockport Texas
Posts: 82
Movie Trivia!

we need to get this forum hoppin'...and I hope this thread does it......


So....take it easy on the board...the one who answers correctly first ...gets to ask the next question....and thats just to be fair to everybody...other than that ..it will become a clusterf%$k reel quick.....And seen how I started it ....Hahaha!...i get to ask the first question.....(Rasberry!)

Quote:
What kind Of car does Skaramanga drive, that flies, ..in the James Bond Movie "The Man With The Golden Gun?"....
Simple ...but a good question to start off with.....
__________________

Gary in Texas
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Punker X's Avatar
Punker X Punker X is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Panic in Detroit
Posts: 19
AMC Matador.. Like the Hornet James stole off the dealer to chase him.

X
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Army Army is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: East Central, Iowa
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punker X
AMC Matador.. Like the Hornet James stole off the dealer to chase him.

X

Funny that movie was on just yesterday, and I missed the flying Matador

But my memory is pretty good and I'd say you are right
__________________


You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. F. Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Punker X's Avatar
Punker X Punker X is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Panic in Detroit
Posts: 19
Have admit I saw it within the last month and thought to myself.. now you just don't see AMC's in car chases.

X
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Reel 2 Reel's Avatar
Reel 2 Reel Reel 2 Reel is offline
Mad Dog Junkie
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Rockport Texas
Posts: 82
So thats a Matador!!....I remember the TV ads back in the 70s for them....

I saw one the other day and thats what sparked this thread idea...first it was just going to be a 'James Bond trivia' thread...but I said to myself.....well anyway....you know the rest of the story....

Well Mikey....you got it first ...so the next question is yours.....
__________________

Gary in Texas
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #6  
Old 07-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Punker X's Avatar
Punker X Punker X is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Panic in Detroit
Posts: 19
Alright..

What put the sass in sassafras.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-17-2005, 08:38 PM
opt80's Avatar
opt80 opt80 is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Stratford,Prince Edward Island
Posts: 43
I don't know but it is someting you should never do to a 400 pound frass

Alan
__________________
Vinum et musica laetificant cor
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-17-2005, 10:04 PM
Andyman's Avatar
Andyman Andyman is offline
Scroungus Stereophilus
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: North of Detroit, East of Grumpy. West of Kegger
Posts: 261
Hmmmmm....

I googled it and came up with some German lesbian with a monicker of sassafrasslass!!
__________________
I think the world is run by "C" students - Al McGuire
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-18-2005, 08:35 AM
Army Army is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: East Central, Iowa
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punker X
Alright..

What put the sass in sassafras.

Hmmm... I've got noth'in

Another hint maybe
__________________


You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. F. Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Punker X's Avatar
Punker X Punker X is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Panic in Detroit
Posts: 19
1939 Huge hit. Lyric in a song.

X
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #11  
Old 07-18-2005, 10:51 AM
ekimetsok's Avatar
ekimetsok ekimetsok is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 160
What put the sass in sassafras?

Same thing that puts the Ape in Ape-Ricot: COURAGE!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Chad Hauris's Avatar
Chad Hauris Chad Hauris is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: West Texas
Posts: 2,085
Minnie the Moocher?
__________________
Chad Hauris
http://www.youtube.com/user/retrochad
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Punker X's Avatar
Punker X Punker X is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Panic in Detroit
Posts: 19
Ekimetsok.. got it..

Wizard of Oz.. Cowardly Lion singin "If I were King of the forest".

I believe you get the next question.

X
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-18-2005, 12:51 PM
DanTana DanTana is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 43
That particular year Matador was one of the most aerodynamic cars up till then. I believe one of the Allison brothers even ran one for awhile, but had too many mechanical problems with it. AMC wasn't much into racing since the great Mark Donahue raced a Javelin for the Roger Penske team.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-18-2005, 01:59 PM
ekimetsok's Avatar
ekimetsok ekimetsok is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 160
Thank you, X. Here's mine:

He couldn't read a note of music, yet was a moderately successful recording artist, but better known as a comic. Appeared as a bass player in a well known big band in a 1942 motion picture. Who am I, who was the band, and what was the movie?
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.