Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-02-2010, 01:23 AM
JB5pro JB5pro is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 616
I wonder why a thread I put here was removed?

I don't care either way just would be interesting to know why because There was nothing odd or innappropriate about it. It was about the B-52 rescue that failed on The History Channel. Seems like some other harmless threads are missing like about The Pickers and A mystery discussed on The History Channel. Why?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-02-2010, 01:32 AM
bandersen's Avatar
bandersen bandersen is offline
RCA 741PCS
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 8,826
Hmm. It looks like every thread prior to August, 2010 is gone
__________________
Here are my Vintage Radio & TV YouTube Channel and Photo Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-02-2010, 05:23 AM
Sandy G's Avatar
Sandy G Sandy G is offline
Spiteful Old Cuss
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Rogersville, Tennessee
Posts: 9,571
Well, I didn't do it...Didn't even get to read 'em, & I think I would like to have read 'em...Maybe we got us a software problem...
__________________
Benevolent Despot
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,383
Look down at the bottom of the page in this section. There are 3 settings: Sorted By, Sort Order, and From The... For some reason in this section of the forum the "From the" setting is stuck on "last month" and earlier threads don't appear. If you change that setting the older threads will reappear.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Eric H's Avatar
Eric H Eric H is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: So. Calif
Posts: 11,565
It's still here, nothing has been deleted that I know of other than obvious Spam.

http://www.videokarma.org/showthread.php?t=248404

As Adam said, set the "From The" box to "Beginning" and you should see everything.
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
  #6  
Old 09-02-2010, 11:39 PM
JB5pro JB5pro is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 616
Thanks, I should have guessed it was a mistake on my part
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.