Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 12-18-2003, 09:02 PM
drh4683's Avatar
drh4683 drh4683 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,094
believe me, those zeniths are rare. Ive got a few of them. Dont get the wrong idea, Im not trying to take them away from you guys. (the rca's I was after last month are extremely rare and had to find one before they were totally extinct. I think captainmoody, rcaman and I are the only ones in the nation to have those!) Ive wanted that style forever, as I always had the 1969 rca service manual with a picture of one of those. I figured I would see one on ebay one year, but hasnt happened yet. I must say, both of those ctc27 and ctc19 table sets are my favorite rca sets and rank at my favorites in the whole collection.
anyway,
Im just interested in where you found that zenith. They have been very hard to find lately, but more recently, Ive been seeing them again. I just bought 2 of them on ebay, and one Ive had exactly like yours from a local tv shop. The tv guy I know has a bunch of them in his garage.
__________________
I tolerate the present by living in the past...
To see drh4683's photo page, click here
To see drh4683's youtube page, click here

Last edited by drh4683; 12-18-2003 at 09:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.