Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 12-28-2006, 10:22 PM
jedo1507r's Avatar
jedo1507r jedo1507r is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clarksville / Nashville, TN
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdrennen
Last time I went to Rat Shack, There were NO CRT's only flat screen LCD's there! I was looking for a bargain 27" CRT for the bedroom.
I was just there today, the store had a total of four smallish LCDs and two IDENTICAL, but different mold Funai-made DVD players at a $20 difference (Philco was cheaper than Sylvania). The GW next door to the RS had a 2002 36" JVC (bland set) for $100. Luckily the GW got their act together after the holidays; no wait, it's that time of the year.

About Best Buy, I had a gift card from Christmas so I forced myself to walk through the store, nothing's setup correctly for the CRT sets, the DLP, LCD, and Plasma sets had its color saturation cranked up and the lighting is slightly dimmer than the CRT section.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.