Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-15-2006, 03:18 PM
bigolds98's Avatar
bigolds98 bigolds98 is offline
VK Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 29
That Imperial is cool

I almost bought one of those a few years back. It had the most plush interior I ever seen. This summer I cam across a 72 Impala 2 door at a estate sale with 24,000 original mile on it. Unfortunately the old lady that owned it must of hit everything in her path. The car was brand new looking but had about a 1000 small dents in it. I also came across a 1981? Imerial Frank Sanatra edition With all the Frank tapes still in the car. My favorite big Ford is the 63 Lincoln Continental convertible. As for newer TV's and audio I like The sound and picture quality from both but why does everything have to be in cheap black plastic. I love how back then we built things to last and look good. Thats why I like all this old stuff. Why can't we do that today? I also was out today doing the estale sales I had no luck finding anymore CTC-5's. I think that was my one luck find this year. If I find that kind of stuff I will let you guys know.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:22 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.