Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 12-14-2006, 06:26 PM
rca2000's Avatar
rca2000 rca2000 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: cincinnati,ohio
Posts: 2,090
I have one that you all can take a stab at.

This is a MINIMAL information puzzle, too!!

Then I was a kid(say-5-7 years old or so) My family and I would go to drive-ins a LOT in the spring and summer. My mother and father both liked them, and they were cheap. As a kid, I liked them too--there was lots of little rides for kids and such--then too, sometimes the door was left open to the projection room,and I could see "some things".

As for the movies we saw-I recall Walking tall, Magnum force, Deliverance, severl John wayne movies, Several Disney movies, and a couple of lost classics like Brother of the wind.

BUT--There was ONE movie, the title of which has remained a mystery to me for well over 30 years now. It was something that we did NOT stay for. I only recall ONE scene, from the VERY beginning:

There was a guy and a cat in a dingy looknig room(probably apartment) and some guy appeared to be poisoning the cat. THAT was enough for my dad, and we all left at that time. It was probably 1973,74 or maybe 1975. NO later.

ANY ideas on that one??

Anyone?

Bueler??
Reply With Quote
Audiokarma
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.