Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #23  
Old 11-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Bobby Brady Bobby Brady is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 334
Doubftful but possible!

I figured out how to find any of the remaining original 300 sets!

First, I could get small "Wanted" posters printed with the different models that were originally imported. Then, I could got to all the small towns in and around Brazil posting them in the areas were the poor people would see them.
Of coarse there would be a reward.
I suspect that there are still some old poor people that have them either because they like the look of the cabinet to put things on or some may be smart enought to imagine that someday somebody will pay money for it!
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.