Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 11-04-2003, 12:17 PM
Steve D.'s Avatar
Steve D. Steve D. is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hollywood Hills, Ca.
Posts: 1,792
Ho Hummm...

Hey guys,
Here I go being cynical again. I doubt those same 20 or 30 somethings at NBC are even aware of the parade's fifty years of color telecasting. To them TV has always been in color. And there is no longer any connection to RCA, unless their a sponsor, to motivate a mention. It is very historical to us but I doubt most people think twice about color tv's roots. I'll be watching on my CT-100 and taping to see what they do.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.