Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 10-05-2006, 02:46 AM
Adam's Avatar
Adam Adam is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 2,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by kx250rider
Adam, I feel bad about not getting those knobs, etc, over to you. How's your schedule next week? Let me give you a hand on that Chro-II. I've been super-busy since August, but things are getting better now. Maybe if we get lucky, your next post about that set will be a working photo

Charles
[email protected]

Don't worry about it, I forgot something too, I forgot to place your positive feedback for those sets I bought off e-bay from you, I remembered a couple weeks ago because I was on there selling some car parts, but it wouldn't let me because I had waited too long. I haven't done anything to those sets either, I've so been busy selling car parts lately, been watching that Zenith though, I haven't done any repairs and it's still going.

Anyway thanks for the offer to look at my chromacolor II, it basically has 3 problems: power supply, vertical, color. The major problem is the power supply, it either won't power up, or if it does, it shuts itself off in a few seconds. I narrowed the problem down to some funky looking repairs on the remote board, I've been staring at the schematic, but because I have less than no idea what is actually going on in this circuit, and no tv books that cover anything this modern, I've been hesitant to really mess with it. I may have fixed the vertical, but it won't stay on long enough for me to be sure. The color problems seem to be caused by a gunked up "chromatic" button.

My schedule for the next few months is busy mon-thrs, free fri-sun.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.