Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 08-15-2006, 09:08 PM
wcarroll's Avatar
wcarroll wcarroll is offline
AK Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 75
Jeff,

I still didn't get to the Silvertone set yet. I did want to start with a b&w set before starting on the CTC-11 since I'm sure the color set will be quite challenging for me. Instead of the Silvertone, I decided to rebuild the Predicta that we've had around here forever. That thing is a real pain to work on. But, I've been getting lots of good help from the forum members here. Perhaps the Silvertone would have been a better choice to start with?

Also rebuilt my McIntosh MX110 and am finishing up the restoration of my MC240 amp. Can't wait to give it a listen...

I'll send you a private message or an email so we can plan to get together soon. Sounds like the purity and convergence is a bit of following the procedure combined with a lot of art and some luck too!

Wes
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.