Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 07-21-2006, 02:44 PM
soundmotor's Avatar
soundmotor soundmotor is offline
super modified
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Just off the shoulder of Orion
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wornears
My daughter and her boyfriend are big movie buffs, not so much into the older ones like I am, and they've had Netflix for a couple of months and are very pleased with it. I have too many external addictions as it is...
OT -

We usually just buy the DVD at Best Buy, Wally World, or Amazon when they hit the ~$7 threshold. I figure I'll watch it at least one more time and the rental is near $5 at Blockbuster. My local Blockbuster just closed so Netflix is beginning to look viable.

I had it in 1998 but let it go. What I didn't like is that to really make it economical you need to watch the movies as they come in. We often rent on the weekends, not plow into a film on a Tuesday.
__________________
I took a hammer to a Regency TR-4, I was 6 at the time.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.