Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 06-23-2006, 12:52 PM
Knight Rider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thank you Charles for your reply, here's what I have so far.....

The R505 resistor is a 3.3K ohm/3 watt resistor....and the Q502 transistor has a part # of 2SD1556. The question I have is where are they located in the set? Is there a board I can remove and take somewhere for service? I paid a repairman to come out and troubleshoot it, and he did, but they want an additional $475 to remove and replace these two little electrical items. I realize one might have to remove old solder, or solder something in place, but if I had a schematic on it....I would try it myself. Can you help me Charles

KR

I just read that you no longer have a schematic, my bad.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.