Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 06-12-2006, 05:47 AM
RetroHacker RetroHacker is offline
Electronics Accumulator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Niskayuna, NY
Posts: 464
I've noticed a lot of devices with missing cords too, and typically it'll be in a pattern of everything along a street will have missing cords. But I've never actually seen anyone in the act. It's not normally a problem, except when they clip off monitor video cables and the like - those are a royal pain to patch back on, and make it so not worth it to pick up a monitor like that. But AC cords aren't _that_ big of a deal, but it is kinda annoying. I do, however, tend to clip cords off vaccuum cleaners, the really beat-up, cheap junky ones that I know nobody will want. Vaccuum cleaner cords are nice and long, very flexible, and work great for test cords, speaker connections, etc. I use them frequently.

-Ian
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.