Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 05-16-2006, 10:04 PM
JCFitz JCFitz is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Willards,MD
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by superdeez
I love Chrysler F-bodies! Although a 318 would be much better.
I miss my car I had in high school.1977 Dodge Aspen R/T.360 w/Holley 750 4 barrel.Had a big cam,dual point ignition,shift kit in the automatic tranny and dual exhaust with glass packs.It would fly.I once burned all the tread off the rear tires power braking in the school parking lot.Trouble is it was too much for me to handle and I ran it off one too many roads trying to take curves too fast.Was in near mint shape when I got it.My uncle as a joke wanted to know if he wanted him to get a mallet and dent the roof when I got rid of it,the only body panel not dented he said.Shame I tore it up.It would be worthy of taking to a car show these days if it was in the condition I bought it in.I had a Volare station wagon after that I bought cheap.Much slower than the Dodge so I didn't wreck it.It overheated so bad once it seized up when the lower radator hose busted.Started and ran the next day.New thermostat and hose and I was back in business.Drove it another year.Those iron block Chrysler motors were tough back then.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.