Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-16-2006, 02:55 PM
holmesuser01's Avatar
holmesuser01 holmesuser01 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Asheville NC
Posts: 1,731
Hmm. I'm a southern redneck born and raised in western North Carolina. Yuns wanna gimme a hard time? I aint one to kid around!

Actually, I LOVE films that show the world what (they think) rednecks are like. I've seen some folks that match the descriptions that I see on film!

Growing up, people told me that I didnt talk like a local kid. My reply was: My parents are college educated, and wouldn't stand for any slang. I know all the words and phrases, though.

I have a pal from Sweden that comes to me when he hears some local 'colorful phrasing' that he doesen't understand. I translate.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.