Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 05-14-2006, 09:24 PM
kingspec
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Going to a good home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bassham
My Daughter and Son in Law live in Golden, CO and we're going to be visiting them around the first of June. She's already storing a Muntz B&W set for me and I'm sure I could talk them into picking up the remnants of the set. We'll be traveling in a Mini Van and hauling it back would be no problem. I'm about to start restoration of an RCA CTC-11 and could but the tube to good use.
Randy, it's yours! Glad to find someone who can use this tube. All I ask is that you keep my email and post me a pic of the unit when you get it up and running.

Have them give me a call anytime. I live near Frederick (north of Denver 30 miles), but my mom's house (where the tube and other gear is located) is in Northglenn. They'll know where that is--less than 20 miles from Golden.

Dan King
303-776-4070
303-910-3837 (cell)[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.