Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #39  
Old 04-19-2006, 06:25 PM
cruisaire's Avatar
cruisaire cruisaire is offline
PGA and Rainwater!
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Down South
Posts: 9
As a 10th generation Mississippian, I wasn't offended in the least. The store where Clooney tries to get Dapper Dan looks just like my Grandads country store. Bible salesman that rob you blind, I've known a few. The crossroads scene, reminds of that night I hitchhiked outside Greenwood on a dirt road surrounded by soybean fields. Klansmen that are "pillars of the community, HAHA! Funny and pretty damned accurate. No, I'd say they got a lot of the steroetypes just right. We all gotta come from somewhere and this movie just brings back some neat memories for where I once called home.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.