Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Rectangular Screen Tube Televisions

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 04-14-2006, 01:03 PM
SPL db's Avatar
SPL db SPL db is offline
Vintage Audio Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 89
Thanks for the replies guys!

I talked it over with the wife last night and she said that if she had to give up her entertainment center (which is solid oak),
we would have to get a flat panel monitor that will go on the wall to gain back floor space.

She says that if I can wait till this fall after camping season's over, we'll start looking at large screen flat panels!

I guess I just got stars in my eyes when I saw 52" screen!

Scott
__________________
Music, when combined with a pleasurable idea, is poetry.
Music without the idea is simply music.
Without music or an intriguing idea, color becomes pallor, man becomes carcass, home becomes catacomb.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.