![]() |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
The 9PC41 (1949) and 8PCS41 (1948) are probably the most common projection TV's around. I have three of them around here right now, and turned down about that many in the past few months.
I was at an auction about a month back and there were three of the 8PCS41's They sold for $50ea, but the cabinets were only in fair shape. I think the '49 set is a nicer looking unit and it had a wired remote for contrast and brightness. If the cabinet is in good shape $100-$200 is a fair price (unrestored). If you plan on restoring it, get ready to replace a lot of caps. The key piece to making this set have a sharp picture is a good spherical mirror in the projection unit. There was a good thread here a few months back on these sets. Chuck
__________________
www.myvintagetv.com Learn from the mistakes of others - You can't live long enough to make them all yourself. |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|