Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #2  
Old 02-27-2006, 06:08 PM
kcollins4's Avatar
kcollins4 kcollins4 is offline
Rocking KC
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: The 3rd Coast
Posts: 72
I rememeber that! I loved it. Only saw it that one time. He kept getting cut up by razor blades the other guy had rigged all over the jungle. I was in the seventh grade and I thought it was cool. The weapons were kinda futuristic.
__________________
Kevin

Last edited by kcollins4; 02-27-2006 at 06:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.