Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early Color Television

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 06-16-2003, 01:54 PM
jshorva65's Avatar
jshorva65 jshorva65 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Ohio
Posts: 358
Philco Roundie Scored

Here's a Philco roundie that I scored today, apparently a 1966 model from the tube complement (6JE6 H. Out, 6DW4 Damper, 3AT2 HV). The cabinet is in excellent condition with blemish-free finish. Apparently, someone removed the base from the 21FJP22, hopefully just to re-glue it (anyone know what adhesive was used to fasten the Bakelite to the glass) and the tube base is there (plugged into the socket which was sitting on the chassis). I'll be cleaning the old solder out of the pins later today and will get the right glue once I know what was used. The 6JE6 had also been removed at some point, so I'll need to get a replacement for it, too.
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.