Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Movies, shows, & programs

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-31-2006, 08:35 PM
THOR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I remember this one Night Gallery I think it was, the whole show this girl thinks this guy is a vampire, all the signs point to him being a vampire and the reason folks are dissapearing, finally somehow they confront each other and he shows her himself in a mirror's reflection and is like "see I'm not a vampire" she is relieved UNTIL HE TURNS INTO A WEREWOLF AND EATS HER!!!!

I'd love to see that one again!
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.