Videokarma.org

Go Back   Videokarma.org TV - Video - Vintage Television & Radio Forums > Early B&W and Projection TV

Notices

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 12-31-2005, 10:29 PM
rca2000's Avatar
rca2000 rca2000 is offline
VideoKarma Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: cincinnati,ohio
Posts: 2,090
I plan to shoot my Zenith 29jc20

And maybe, I'll put the '61 Zenith 16g27 19" BW on top and get a shot of BOTH of them, at 12:00.

I did this on the Roundie 2 years ago, and last year. I meant to do it on the 2000, but it is not up to par... intermittent video, and color, and the Channel knob broke off(%$$#@##$!~!!!)... SO, back to the ol' Zenith.

I'll try to get some pix's. for ya'
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©Copyright 2012 VideoKarma.org, All rights reserved.